Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I thought that as I've got this far with ChatGPT 's analysis of the blogs I'd ask it about Robert's blog. This is what it ha...
-
* Fuck I'm Good Just Ask Me I'm sure that you've noticed the excessive marketing feedback that is asked for by goods and s...
-
I've changed the link name to Robert's blog from 'Robert's Latest Thing' to 'Robert The Unempathetic Christian'....

8 comments:
So, to bring order back into things, you've posted a wilderbeest?
Its a Gnu.
A Gnu wilderbeest?
Is it a Gnu species?
or
is it a new Gnu?
TSB (not the arena, the Scotsman) I thought you Gnu about these things!
Mostly, but I'm still relatively Gnu to blogging.
If a new Gnu knew that it was a new Gnu, does that mean it is a Gnuer Gnu?
It's not about the picture!
He's making a change, letting his animal instincts free.
I'll expect to see you at church tomorrow.
Post a Comment