Wednesday 12 December 2018

ABIDING IN THE FIELDS*

THE RELIGIOUS CURMUDGEON









As Christmas is only a week and a half away I thought that some insights into the birth of Jesus might be of interest.

I (The Religious Curmudgeon) was going to write something but have started watching I don't feel at home in this world anymore which is  a great little film with Melanie Lynskey and Elijah Wood in it made by Macon Blair in a Wes Anderson style. Great.

I'm just having a break for a cup of tea. I remembered a Peter Cook and Dudley Moore sketch on Jesus, the shepherds and the gospels so trawled and found it on the internet. Here it is for your enjoyment for as long as it stays before it gets removed as sometimes happens.
















* Post brought to you my The Religious Curmudgeon

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

This seems to have been written by two people. A bit of an edit might be in order.