Tuesday 24 November 2020

I THINK I'M TURNING

  .... not into this guy.


That's just Robert experimenting with cross dressing before he gets seriously in to that other trans.

And not like these guys either. THE VAPORS It's just that I've always liked this song.


No, I think I'm turning into Richard.

It's the last month before The Old Girl comes home to live up north all the time. I've been in a rush to watch all the things on Netflix, YouTube and TV on demand that I know she will object to. Hell, I object to a lot of it myself. I've been watching: some old Arnold Schwarzenegger films like Total Recall and The Terminator; Liam Neeson "I will find you" films; Jason Statham crap; and, of course Bruce Willis films. All of these are Richard's favourites. I can feel my IQ dropping.

Tonight I started watching Red 2 .


Some time ago I wrote a post that made a passing reference to this film and others that put killing and violence into a comedic setting. I find them repulsive. See: HERE


I felt guilty watching this film which is so low brow and has dumb lines in it that appeal to the MAGA hat wearing, stupid Trump supporters, that I could feel what was left of my IQ  sinking into the armchair.

The best thing about it was use of the Canned Heat song 'On The Road Again' but even that was short lived.

ON THE ROAD AGAIN - CANNED HEAT


I tried to persevere but only lasted about a third of the way into this silly film. I got out before my brain totally disintegrated. Beep beep!

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"I can feel my IQ dropping."

Welcome to 3G.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I avoid the old films on Net flicks in favour of their own productions which are normally in a series format!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

In other words you are lazy and lack a reasonable attention span.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

But .... I've watched some good series on Netflix like Tiger King, Peaky Blinders, Ozark, The Ted Bundy Tapes, Better Call Saul, Mindhunter, Real Detective etc.

Real Detective you would like as I think this one feature T-Bone Burnett songs.