Wednesday 10 February 2021

I'M BORED

 

I'M BORED - IGGY POP


Richard correctly surmised that it's a slow day up north today. It's raining off and on today and it's muggy so being inside is a fankle.

I wrote a The Curmudgeon's Agony Aunt post but even that hasn't been stimulating.

Robert's off the air until he downs a few bevvies later this afternoon. He normally pens something ridiculous about catholicism which is good for a few acerbic comments but that's hours away yet.


Richard's sitting back after writing a long post yesterday or the day before. He's probably shagged out with all that cerebral stuff. He should just stick to recalling his prowess (almost a pun there) on the school rugby field where he took ninety seven tight heads or something whatever those are.



I'm bored!


The Old Girl has the study so I'm in the dining room typing on my laptop. I'd go into town to watch the new Liam Neeson film if I could be bothered but I just think I'll complain to you here.


Maybe I could get motivated to update some of my other blogs. There are a few that need refreshing. The Curmudgeon's Agony Aunt and The Religious Curmudgeon are up to date but that still leaves at least seventeen others.

LINKS


BAS'S BAG
GOOD KIWI BLOKE
IRASCIBLE OLD BASTARD
THE BLUE MAN
THE CULTURED CURMUDGEON
THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS
THE CURMUDGEON'S AGONY AUNT
THE DARKER CURMUDGEON
THE FOOD CURMUDGEON
THE MUNDANE CURMUDGEON
THE MUSIC CURMUDGEON
THE PHILOSOPHICAL CURMUDGEON
THE POLEMICAL CURMUDGEON
THE RELIGIOUS CURMUDGEON
THE TWITTER CURMUDGEON
THE WINE GUY
THE WINE GUY EXPRESS
THE WINE GUY NEW
THECURMUDGEONLY INVENTO
ZWEITE GEIGE



Stay posted.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sorry but I've got practice to do - I've got a gig in March.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oh, sorry to hear that.
Have you seen a doctor?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Robert chuckles after sipping his second beer.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Quiet night. Robert has gone again.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oops, he's back. No fighting boys.