Thursday 14 October 2021

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

 It's very frustrating in Whangarei at present with Level 3 lockdown regulations being imposed because of two (at least) fucking mongrel women who flouted the rules, travelled while infected and refuse to tell police and health authorities where they were and who they interacted with.

NORTHLAND HELD TO RANSOM

They need a kick up their arses rather than being politely (and legally) being asked for information. It stinks.

The Level 3 regulation rule out the possibility of the new window and door fittings that we've had made being delivered and installed.



It also means that on beautiful Spring mornings like today - warm, sunny and windless, I'm not allowed to play tennis with our normal group.


It's all about me.




8 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ah, that's a bugger. Hope you don't get low on golf balls.

Richard (of RBB) said...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=let%27s+talk+about+me+andrew+london+youtube&&view=detail&mid=05010AFCFFDF36DE146F05010AFCFFDF36DE146F&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dlet%2527s%2520talk%2520about%2520me%2520andrew%2520london%2520youtube%26%26FORM%3DVDVVXX

THE CURMUDGEON said...

The video doesn't exist.
Are you hallucinating?
I suggest you stick to chardonnay in bottles with labels on and - chill your bloody red wine!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK.
I found it (I clicked properly this time) Mea Culpa.
I like that song. Thanks.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Don't forget that useful wine advice though.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I've just put a red in the fridge and found a nice bottle of cleanskin chardonnay. I feel like a connoisseur.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I hope this doesn't make you angry.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, but what will you do with a connoisseur when you get your hands on one?