Tuesday 12 October 2021

GONE TOMORROW

 The old bletherer from Wainouiomata has been banging on about the length of may hair.


As a quantum, no matter how long I grow my hair at the back and the sides, the absence of any depth at the front and the top will still mean that I'm short of it quite a bit.

I admit though that I have been lazy and haven't gone near a barber for a while.

Barbers, to me are in the same category as dentists, optometrists,  otolaryngologists, podiatrists and, if I were ever to use one, prostitutes.

I'm uncomfortable with intimacy from strangers and don't like to be poked, prodded and inspected unless it's by my partner.


I guess that the Covid lockdown gives me an excuse to get a bit shaggy. Maybe I should consider growing a pony tail as long as I keep away from that pervert John Key.



6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Hey bro wtf a manbun so kool!

Richard (of RBB) said...

I wrote that in northern lingo.


You could get a man bum on your head.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

'Your', 'head', 'bum'.

Use those words to make a sentence with two other words (you can use 'your' twice).



Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I empathize.
Barbers are also annoyingly nosy.
"I just want a haircut, not an interrogation about my life".

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I agree with you Robert.*








* That's not something I'm used to typing.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well there goes friendly chat.