Wednesday 27 October 2021

ROBERT CAME BACK ....THE VERY NEXT DAY

.....WE THOUGHT HE WAS A GONER ....... 

Robert's post went but then, the very next day it came back.

It reminded me of this song:

THE CAT CAME BACK


I can't understand why Robert keeps changing his blog name and some of its layout. It's not as if there is a blogging world out there screaming for updates and improvements. His blog's not a fashion house or a wine label. It's more like one of those old-style amusement arcades that no-one has closed down yet.....


..... full of rubbish, broken down things (grammar for one), bad smells, graffiti and in danger of falling over at anytime.

To keep the analogy going he needs to bulldozer it to the ground and rebuild from scratch.


With luck he might end up with something looking like this:


*






* Ha, ha, ha, ha ......just kidding.


8 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, Richard's Bass Bag* does set the standard.




* the original bass bagging site

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You missed the point of the "Ha, ha, ha, ha."

Richard (of RBB) said...

Are those pills making you laugh?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

"The cat came back" reminds me of that weird Scottish psychic thing you have. Oliver loves our cat and wants it to sleep with him. I'm doing my best by letting him feed it. The other day he asked me for a comb so he could comb it. Our cat is part asian wild cat and it's interesting that it is slowly accepting Oliver which it really does with other humans.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I used a flea comb on my cat. She loved it and it also removed any fleas in her fur, Much better than using nasty chemicals.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I used the boot on my cat.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

" ........ such a mean old man ...."

Richard (of RBB) said...

Aunty taught me that.