Saturday 20 November 2021

GOTTA MOVE

 

YOU'VE GO TO MOVE


No, this isn't Robert Prowse in 'blackface', it's Mississippi Fed McDowell.



We're doing a bit of furniture rearranging today.

I moved the stereo and old wooden CD cabinet from the lounge to the snooker room.


Where it was stuck in the corner of the lounge


Where it is now in the snooker room at the end of the house.

I've got Steely Dan playing and the sound from this room is great. I think I'll get a lot more use out of the system with it placed here as, when I played it in the lounge, The Old Girl would get a bit cranky and ask me to turn my racket down.

BRAHMS' THIRD RACKET

In here, the music drifts through the house nicely and, if a racket is suspected I can sit in the snooker room and close the door.

Now that the unit has been moved from the lounge and the kauri dresser moved a bit into the space there's still a little area in the corner to be filled.



I kind of suspect that my laptop and I'll be moved from the dining room table to there.

Kind of like Donald Trump at his small desk.





3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

We've 'go to' think about editing.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Digitus impudicus.

Mind you, where you have your middle finger erect no-one can see it.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Robert says that God sees everything. He even has your pubic hairs counted.