Tuesday 2 November 2021

IS ROBERT A LITTLE BIT IN LOVE WITH JESUS?

 On Robert's blog - The Unempathetic Sinner he has an image of 'Jesus' on the home page.


This is a typical image of an Aryanised Jesus that I remember from my catholic primary school days.

The Jesuses always looked handsome, sweet and with a bit of a Mona Lisa-type knowing look. Many of them had an exposed heart which was definitely creepy.


What was that about?

I notice that Robert never uses images of Jesus that might be closer to his actual race.


Maybe he doesn't fancy those ones.

 


This is worth reading: THE ARYAN JESUS

10 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Attend the Vance-Granville Community College if you wish. But beware, the principal's name is Randy Parker!
I agree with you that Jesus was not probably anything out of the ordinary in looks. The bible mentions this a couple of times. But the glorified Jesus, like us, will be something to behold.
Don't believe Richard's unsupported theology of annihilation. You and me will be given a new body, totally human, but able to do amazing things.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Kind of like Steve Austin The Six Million Dollar Man?

Cool!

Richard (of RBB) said...

"I agree with you that Jesus was not probably anything out of the ordinary in looks. The bible mentions this a couple of times."

Paul 77:31 And make no mistake, Jesus was a fat, ugly bugger.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Paul 77:32 Richard will repent and go to Mass.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Paul 77:33 "Ha ha suckers I made the whole thing up."

Anonymous said...

PLEASE UPDATE THIS BLOG



www.blogger.com

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Paul 77:34 "I made this whole thing up so why don't you love me" says God.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Paul 77:35 "Hello. Hello. Is anyone there? No, it was just my imagination."

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Paul 77.36 " Remember that time you were riding your bike and a car narrowly missed you? That was me" Says the Lord.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, 'Lord', watch where you're driving next time you dickhead.