Wednesday 10 November 2021

I'M BACK.

 



I've been out of action for a while - sciatica. I've completed the course of drugs (muscle relaxant and pain killers) and feel a lot better but I think that it will take a while to come fully right.

I haven't been able to do much - no tennis, golf, walking or even blogging as sitting for a period of time aggravates the pain and limits my mobility.

The blogging community hasn't been up to much in my absence. Richard wrote a post and then spent the next several days congratulating himself over it. This display of hubris led Robert and his sidekick Kylie to come over all high-handed and say that he doesn't deserve to  have any commenters and in fact would be better off in hell. So, things are really just normal then.

Robert deleted all of his posts which was as momentous as  being stuck in traffic, only to return again with more of the same old shit. No breakthroughs there.

The run of horrendously bad weather has ended so the builder is back on site, this time with an assistant so I won't have to risk damaging my back again. I've been helping out with painting things though. I'll take some photographs so that I can post an update which I know you've been waiting for.


TTFN.



4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I must admit that I haven't been waiting too hard.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Nothing like a bit of the old fake news. At least you can not accuse me of being surreptitious.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

If I knew what you're talking about I might answer that.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, not surreptitious, insidious springs to mind with you and your gospel banging.