Friday 19 November 2021

I WAS MANHANDLED BY A YOUNG WOMAN YESTERDAY .....

 ......... not like this:



What the hell were you thinking?


After 3 weeks of pain and restricted movement I decided to go to a physiotherapist. 

I had an examination by a competent young women who ran all sorts of tests on my back and leg tendons and muscles and concluded that the problem wasn't structural (spine and discs) or Sciatic (nerve tested OK) but was likely a muscle strain.

She made me do a set of exercises and then gave me a deep tissue massage in the areas that I identified as pain spots (lower back, buttocks, thighs etc.). This was quite painful as she dug her fingers in deep. I've never had any form of massage before so this was a new experience. I felt better afterwards and decided, like Corporal Jones, that I like it.



"I like it. I like it."



I've got another appointment next week.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Did she offer extras?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

STOP BEING A DIRTY LITTLE DEVIL.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, I am naughty.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Sam Harris might say you need to meditate and find inner peace.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Do you want to have sex with me Robert?