Tuesday 16 November 2021

NEARLY THERE

 Whew! I might have just got back in time with a window update. This old blogging community has been getting a bit ragged what with Richard cancelling all of his posts and then coming back with 'nothing' and then writing a few posts that  ..... well, best to just say that his 'nothing' post was better.


As for Robert .......


Don the builder spent a day today finishing off the surrounds to the windows and doors. They are basically complete now and will just need some touch-ups and painting.

Hey! Here's an idea. I took some photos to show you how things stand.


Kitchen

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

Study

Kitchen

Bedroom

They look so much better with the architraves and surrounds on. They are more in keeping now with the old villa.

The Old Girl has a curtain and blind maker coming on Thursday to measure up for some bespoke blinds for each of the rooms. She threatened to book a painter as well but I told her that I would do the painting.  Let's see how that goes.




8 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

It pays to know your place. I make all the decisions at our place.








NOT

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I listened to a Fulton Sheen Podcast about marriage yesterday. He said (sic) A man says I love you because.... Women take a lot longer to decide and eventually it comes down to who can best help with babies and the house.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well Fulton Sheen is a fucking dickhead and I bet he doesn't 'get any'. I sincerely hope you don't agree with him.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ha ha.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I love Fulton Sheen.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Maybe you should marry Fulton.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

The anagram of Fulton Sheen is almost - ful' o' sheet.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I google-searched Fulton Sheen. He was an American bishop so he certainly didn't 'get any' - well, not from grown up women anyway.