Sunday 3 December 2023

SUNDAY RIDDLE #2

 Sunday Riddle #1 was extremely popular receiving 11 comments!

Because of this I've decided that this will be a regular weekly event and have permanently parked the Sunday Quiz.

The Sunday Quiz as you know, was sullied by some disgruntled contestants and, furthermore, a poorly created and executed 'knock-off' quiz was fraudulently introduced today by Richard of Richard's handbag or something. Sad really.


Anyway, this weeks riddle is presented by The Mundane Curmudgeon.


Take it away TMC.

Thanks TC. Look, I can see why you chose me to present the next riddle. It's because the first riddle was clever and difficult and if it hadn't been for one contestant cheating no-one would have solved it. You wanted something simple and straightforward didn't you? I don't mind - I'm a down to earth sort of person.

Here goes:


I am an odd number.

Take away a letter and I become even.

What number am I?

 

The prize for a winner will be a bag of gummy spearmint leaves. Yum!

Good luck all.

 

4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

seven. That took me about 3 seconds.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

**WINNER*

Congratulations Robert even though it took you so long.
No doubt though, Richard is still scratching his head (or other parts) and will soon be resorting to Google search.

I hope you like mint leaves.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I've just got home and saw the answer straight away.
This is pathetic.
Now I see why TC scored 4/10 in my quiz.
PATHETIC!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, tell us how you really feel about it.