Saturday 24 August 2024

NOT PRODIGIOUS, JUST PRODIGAL BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME HE RETURNED

 

"And stay there Richard until you get over your obsession with grammatical errors"

Now that Robert has retired from blogging, Richard is complaining about my grammatical errors and reads through my posts extra carefully looking for spelling mistakes.



I guess it's been ingrained in him as he's been a teacher since Christ was a cowboy but I do wish that, while trawling for those errors he actually read through the posts and understood the messages. He's done this before you know but Robert was way worse. I guess that he feels the need to fill in for Robert and is doubling up on his pedantry.


An occasional reminder is acceptable but not on every bloody post. Sheesh!


It's hard to believe I know but I wish that Robert would start up his blog again.

I'm sure that Richard and me are not the only ones.




4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I didn't know that Jesus was once a cowboy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

https://youtu.be/52RDV3zDtXM?si=b907GI6JDyrQCQdD

Rob said...

Shepherd/cowboy....same thing really. Imagine the parables he would have made up as a cowboy....

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'm watching a Netflix documentary/drama series 'Wyatt Earp and the Cowboy War'. It's good (not god) although a bit 'good old boys' stuff. No mention of Jesus yet but I've only watched episode one so far.