Wednesday 21 August 2024

ONCE IN A ...

 I was looking at the blue moon last night. It's a rare event as the name suggests and it was magnificent.






Of course the camera photos are inadequate. The video I took of the moon rising behind the peaks of Mount Manaia is better but the file is too large to post here. I've trimmed it a lot though:

The background noise is the water lapping at the shore.

This got me thinking of other phenomena. The most current one is that the two other old bloggers almost share the same birthday, with Richard turning 72 on Tuesday and Robert 69 today. I hope that they have had a good time without overdoing things.


Uncle Keith









3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Another popular post!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Did the cow jump over it?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You're sharp today.
Did this new old age bring this?