I haven't had time to read it yet but I trust him ....I think.... I've been up to the Club this evening and had a couple of Chardonnays. Richard would approve. They are in big glasses, it's a good (not cleanskin though) Gisborne Chardonnay at $ 5 a glass.
Friday, 19 January 2018
NEW POST - THE NEW DIFFERENT TIME ZONE BILL
Bill asked me to link to a new Post he's written.
I haven't had time to read it yet but I trust him ....I think.... I've been up to the Club this evening and had a couple of Chardonnays. Richard would approve. They are in big glasses, it's a good (not cleanskin though) Gisborne Chardonnay at $ 5 a glass.
I haven't had time to read it yet but I trust him ....I think.... I've been up to the Club this evening and had a couple of Chardonnays. Richard would approve. They are in big glasses, it's a good (not cleanskin though) Gisborne Chardonnay at $ 5 a glass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...

No comments:
Post a Comment