Sunday 29 July 2018

BACHING YET AGAIN


STILL NOT THIS GUY


I'm just about to take Lynn to the airport where she flies to Auckland to link with an overseas flight.
She's off to Canada for a few weeks on a work assignment so I'll be 'baching' on my own up here.

She's only been back from Melbourne for just over a week and now is off again. What's that all about?

With the Melbourne assignment (3 weeks plus) I was able to go over there for an extended weekend which was great but can't afford to do the same thing with Canada.




3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE CURMUDGEON said...

Ummm .... I do tell her I love her and she me.
We are both safe in that knowledge.
Lynn is taking on these international projects to build up business connections and a reputation so that, when she decides to go solo and work from home there will be business there. She is well respected and is occasionally head-hunted by other organisations.

We're used to separations as she works in Auckland at least 4 days a week while I'm in Whangarei and she was in Canada for a year while I came back to NZ.

We talk every day via FaceTime which is a truly great invention.

THE WINE GUY said...

"Different folks, different strokes".