Tuesday 10 July 2018

CHILLIN' IN

Today was supposed to be about tennis in the morning and bowls in the afternoon but the weather has different ideas.

I awoke to a cold day with intermittent showers so tennis was out and bowls is looking unlikely.

I decided to light the woodburner at the end of the house in the 'playroom' and set up the Play Station with Tiger Woods 2005 (the best game in the series).



Rod, my neighbour and friend might drop around and we can have a golf challenge.


The birdies outside looked a bit cold so I cut up some bread and coated it with a warm sugar mix.



I put the sugared bread out on the deck railing which attracts sparrows, tuis, blackbirds etc plus unfortunately the cheeky mynas and pushy seagulls which I chase away.



I'll light the fire in the lounge later to warm up the other end of the house ready for the evening which will please the cat.


1 comment:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Some video with music please!