Sunday 22 July 2018

BOTHERHOOD

Well Richard seemed to like my music suggestion in my previous post. I guess that means that he's open to suggestions and recomendations for the new uniform for his Italian themed trio.
The fascist-inspired black uniform hasn't gone down well with the other band members and the public apparently.



Richard needs to brighten the look up a bit.

I did some pro bono research for him and I think came up with a winner.

In 1970 The Brotherhood of Man had a catchy look with matching uniforms that are just right. I can see Richard looking like the heavy-set guy in the group.

What do you think?




4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

At least they all had a full head of hair. That sort of rules you out.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, no not really.
I had a full head of long curly hair in 1970.

I wore sensible clothes though - not red corduroy trousers, a vinyl imitation leather jacket and some sort of hippyish necklace......


........ still ...... at that time I didn't get the girls either.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You remember my red cords! I had curly hair too but, for some reason over the last few years, it has gone straight. What's that all about?

THE WINE GUY said...

There's a joke in there somewhere.