Friday 9 April 2021

FUCK OFF!

 I received this in the mail today and am returning it to sender (to the P.O. Box number on the reverse of the envelope).




This crap really annoys me in its presumptuousness.

Catholics are bad enough and now the damned (hope they are) Jehovah's Witnesses are  giving me crap like: 

"Jesus (sic) death opened the way for humans to have their sins forgiven and receive endless life without sickness death or suffering."

I should send Robert's address to them. At least Robert will be more in tune with their spelling and grammar.


I received another letter from these idiots in October last year. See: HERE

They deserve retaliation like me sending them a link to Evil Doctor Richard talking nonsense on Richard's blog or any of Robert's posts.


How's your day going?


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"They deserve retaliation like me sending them a link to Evil Doctor Richard talking nonsense on Richard's blog..."
You could just send them a link to this blog - cut out the middle man.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks to your friend Evil Doctor Richard we have been put in touch with this blog of yours. The articles are excellent!
Have you thought of writing some posts about Jesus and how he saved us all from eternal damnation? Do you go to church Mr. Curmudgeon? You are always welcome at ours. Just bring something to put in the collection box. $20 dollar notes are preferred. Do you have a wife? You're not gay, are you, because Jesus doesn't like that?
We look forward to seeing you at church.

Rev. Disciple Brent at
JW.ORG

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I'm having a great day thanks to Jesus who created everything.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Jesus who created everything...
Love, morals, man and woman, Covid, AIDS, Cancer... you get the idea.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I'm having a great day thanks to Jesus who created everything."

Then that must include Norton the computer security software. I'm having a devil of a time (see what I did there?) getting rid of Norton. I didn't renew the subscription and must have had over a hundred bullying emails from them warning that my computer (the one that's been turned off and in a cupboard for over a year) is infected. Maybe your Jesus could help. Does he give guarantees?