Saturday 12 June 2021

AUCKLAND - THE SERIES. PART ONE

We've just arrived home from new Zealand's largest city. We got about the central city by using the Link bus and Uber.


Here's a map of the route to assist.


We were staying in the Wynyard Quarter.

We visited friends and dined out which was all very pleasant but the wine list at Mezze was very disappointing. I think that the place has changed hands. 
It wasn't as cool as I was expecting so I was able to get about in just shorts and tee shirt. Maybe this was why, at a bar in Queen Street, they served my red wine chilled. Sheesh!



I just finished this post and then checked Richard's blog. In a comment on his most recent post he said this:


That was quite prescient really.



1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Robert will wonder why you mentioned President Trump in that last sentence.