Sunday 13 June 2021

NEW NEIGHBOURS

A few months ago the house next door was sold. The new owners, who live somewhere up north visit it every second weekend otherwise it remains empty. This of course is surprising as it sold for 1.3M even though it is a bit ramshackle. I know that this doesn't compare with ex PM John Key's house which sold for 27M four years ago and is still empty and apparently is going to ruin. See HERE but it does seem to be a waste.

When the owner does visit he disappears inside for a couple of days and does things. Unknown things.

WHAT'S HE BUILDING IN THERE?

There is always tapping sounds and thumps and bumps. I'm tempted to peer in the windows at night to see what's going on but have seen enough American horror films to dissuade me from doing that.


What's he building in there?




6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I hope he's not drinking red wine with fish.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

That was quick ...... ah, I know, you've been waiting for a new post to give you inspiration. I'm happy to help.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Thanks. Could I drink red wine with wheetbix?

THE WINE GUY said...

Only if you are having weetbix with rhubarb as I did this morning.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Nice to have a post even if it is a bit creepy.

Richard (of RBB) said...

New neighbours, new post?