Saturday 5 June 2021

TINS TOO

 Well, I think that the TINS post went well. It certainly encouraged some comments.

In my haste I forgot to mention some other tins I have.

I have tinnitus which is very annoying and I guess that some of the many readers also have a touch of this.

In the study I use this tin for holding pens and pencils. I've had it since the mid 1980s and it's very useful along with being attractive.


In the snooker room this little print overlooks the table.


It was a birthday gift from one of my nieces I think as they knew that I like TinTin. I have all of the books in the series and have, over the last 50 years or more re-read them and find enjoyment every time.


Have you read this?



I know that Richard has. Our friend Mike wrote this and in it there are references to Tintin and The Blue Lotus. It's a great book and well worth reading.


Thanks for reading. I'll leave you with this.


TIN WHISTLE

11 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I love the way Doolin tunes repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, got it.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I beg to differ but there was chorus and a bit of improvisation. Not to say that he was obviously a master of his craft and kept spot on timing with the heel of his boot.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Testa di cazzo!