Saturday 24 September 2022

BORING*

 We buy our tea on-line.


When we were living in Toronto we couldn't find out favourite (at that time) tea Twinings Irish Breakfast and so experimented with other options. The best one we found was Barry's which is Irish and made from 100% black tea.

Back in New Zealand we were unable to find this brand in the supermarkets but discovered it to be available on-line from a company named A Little Bit of Britain. We purchased this way for a few years until in 2020, COVID supply issues put Barry's frequently out of stock. I searched around and discovered that it was available from an on-line supplier named iHerb which is based in California. It turned out to be cheaper than from A Little Bit of Britain and delivery is in days rather than waiting for weeks. I stock up on it.


It's a really nice, full flavoured and strong tea that goes really well with oat milk. I used to drink my tea with soy milk but now prefer oat milk. I cannot drink tea with cow's milk anymore finding it to be too fatty. I usually buy Sanitarium oat milk but - you guessed it - supply issues at supermarkets mean that it is sometimes out of stock. I recently bought Boring Oat Milk instead. It's not as tasty as Sanitarium but will do at a pinch.



Maybe I should see if I can buy Sanitarium oat milk in bulk on-line and stock up with that too.




* BORING is a New Zealand oat milk producer

4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Jaxon likes Soy milk.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Woof woof!

Richard (of RBB) said...

"When we were living in Toronto we couldn't find out favourite (at that time) tea..."
Did that make you too busy to proofread?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Pedantic, You obviously miss being a schoolteacher. Maybe you should consider being a priest.