Monday 19 September 2022

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 I try to write boring posts to balance out the more interesting ones.

To this end I created THE MUNDANE CURMUDGEON and once had a blog named THE BORING GUY. I write the occasional 'series' posts on gardening, house maintenance and retail purchases but have found that these, when compared to posts from the other bloggers, are actually quite interesting. It's frustrating really.

And now, Robert has decided to change his blogging format to an audio platform. This has taken boring to new levels. Have a look and listen here (if you dare): ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This right up there with this: THE MOST BORING PERSON ON EARTH but mercifully much shorter.




As usual, the Monty Python guys have approached the subject in the past and produced an excellent skit: THE DULL LIFE OF A CITY STOCKBROKER - MONTY PYTHON



3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

My comment on The Mundane Curmudgeon's last post sprung to mind as I read this.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I think you need a break from social media and climb one of those old volcanic outgroups in your back yard.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I think you both need to read Michael Hammerich's post.