Thursday 29 September 2022

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING ON THE BLOGS? .....

 .... I guess is something any sensible reader wouldn't be thinking.


It's been the same old really with Robert banging on about church, Mass, cleaning, fishing, sin, obscure and nutty Catholic writers and, of course, the amount of meat he consumes in a week. I just sent away a sample to the bowel screening clinic - I think Robert needs to do that pronto! 

Ciao chi sta chiamando? *

Richard's been on about his bass and violin practise**, Hell and religious things strangely, copying my posts, the Holy Trinity and, the highlight of the week, a post on his tape worm measure.

In this latest post the needy yet devious guy said:


I spotted the trap and have refused to comment. I didn't enjoy the post because tape measures are inherently uninteresting and also the post was a jibe at my much more informative series about tools, gardening and house features.

To comment even unfavourably is 'leaving a comment' and, by default, 'enjoying the post'.


I've read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings so know all about riddles Matey.








* That's just a little Italian joke there. 



** Those tence errors always get the old guy going.***


*** Another little joke there.

No comments: