Sunday 5 February 2023

KEEP IT CLEAN

The place is a mess!

I came home on Wednesday and The Old Girl will be back this week.

It's been raining since I got home and apart from a spot of weeding in between showers I haven't been outside much at all - certainly not to play tennis or golf. 

I did go to the doctors who gave me a new W.O.F. so that was OK.

I've been reading and binge watching TV series (Fauda, The Sopranos, Happy Valley), cooking for myself and the freezer (capsicum and tomato pasta sauce, Thai green curry basil chicken) and vegging out. As a result - as I said - the place is a mess. I'll have to do some serious housekeeping before she gets home.


The prospect doesn't excite me though.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You messy bugger!

Richard (of RBB) said...

You're getting inundated with comments!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

"and apart from a spot of weeding in between showers"... at first, I thought you meant the green algae that builds up at the bottom of shower doors!
You have cleaned that and taken the plastic strips off the bottom of the doors and scrubbed them? Haven't you?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Nag, nag, nag - just like Richard.