Friday 24 February 2023

I SAW A MAN-EATING SHARK AT KELLY TARLTAN'S AQUARIUM ....

-... That's nothing. I saw a man eating tuna in the cafe next door.


 I've noticed that ambiguity is creeping in to Robert's posts of late. I think that it's because he's risen to the challenge to write longer posts. To do this he copies and pastes - usually without attribution to the original - and inserts into his narrative. That'd be OK apart from the plagiarisation but, unfortunately, his own narrative doesn't gel with that of people who can write proper sentences "like wot they wrote".


Here are some snippets from Robert's recent posts that are open to interpretation:






You should have fun finding the ambiguities and double meanings in those.
I particularly like this one: "Did God slowly reveal himself to the ones he chose?" Was God a stripper? Maybe it's just that I've been binge-watching Sopranos where many scenes are set in the Bada Bing, a strip joint.

We ned to make ourselves clear in communication though.





4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

A popular post.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

John Le Carre, Stephen King, Thomas Pynchon, J.D. Sallinger, J.K. Rowling and even Charles Dickens went unnoticed for quite some time. I like to think that sometime in the future my posts will be discovered and treasured.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I enjoyed the clips.

Anonymous said...

This post shows a lot of promise, I promise never to read it again.

Robert the quite a few different things