Thursday 2 February 2023

KEEPING A LOW PROFILE



I thought it important to correct a bit of information that was carelessly and erroneously promulgated by Richard in his latest post.

He inferred that the i8s hose - the most reliable wash hose on the market was an outdoor garden hose:


I'd mentioned that when I returned home last night I checked on the i8s to make sure that it was OK after the storm, assuming that a know it all educated person like he is would know what an i8s is. Apparently not.

The i8s is to wash hoses that the Glo-in-the-dark toilet roll holder is to bathroom accessories.

I use mine in times of stress which is why I checked on it first thing last night. Doing elephunk calms me and I do recommend it. It's not advisable to do elephunk using  other wash hoses than the i8s and certainly not a garden hose - get serious.








3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Someone spent too much time at airports.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Hose reel?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, it's a wash hose that I keep in the laundry. The Old Girl doesn't suspect.