Friday 29 June 2018

JUST A COUPLE OF GRIPES ......

....... I don't want to get a reputation of being a moaner.

I shopped at Pak n Save last week and parked sensibly in the allocated parking only to discover when I was about to leave that some bastard had rammed my car with something.



I do't know what caused this but suspect it was the bull bars on some fucking behemoth that  idiots drive nowadays - especially fucking idiots who could hardly drive a Fiat 500 safely.



It's a bitch of a dent in that it won't respond to the old 'boiling water and pop out' treatment.


Bastards!


****************

On an unrelated matter - although I did buy the item at Pak n Save, what the hell is going on with the size of food items nowadays. it seems that every time you buy something it's smaller than the time before. The 'smart' marketers think that they can hoodwink the consumer by saying that they are holding or even reducing prices but don't tell them that they are getting less.

I bought a pack of Oaty Slices and when I opened it at home saw that the once fist-full sized bar could now almost fit into my wallet as evidenced by the cinema buzz card in comparison.











Bastards!


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sorry about the car. Why do people need to drive these big 4 wheel drive things to go to the supermarket?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yep, it's getting worse.
Most of them are too big for the parking spaces. Ridiculous.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Robert's back!

Robert and the Catholics said...

My wife's car has a dent from a shopping trolley.
Blame the manufacturer of modern cars that are made with thin steel or carbon fibre bumpers that fail so easily.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

That's no shopping trolley dent though Robert.