Friday 10 August 2018

ACTIVITY 2

For an account of my activity today just read the previous post ACTIVITY with the following minor changes:


  • Instead of tennis this morning I played Pickleball which is a lot more fun than it sounds.



It's an American invention which explains why it has such a stupid name and it is chock a block full of silly rules and a complex scoring system which slows the game down. Anyone who's watched American Football will understand what I mean.


  • I did go to the gym afterwards but didn't play any bowls as I had to go shopping for lightbulbs, food and a small crockpot for The Old Girl to use in the apartment. I discovered a brilliant Brabantia one in Briscoes for $49 on special down from the 'normal' price of $159.


I hope you liked my sharing. This post was written in the style of Robert (the whatever he is posing as now)'s blog. *

*****************************










* Without a whole lot of religious stuff.



1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I enjoyed it, but to be honest, I'd just drunk a lot of Cleanskin chardonnay. Actually, I can't really remember what you wrote. I hope it was good.