Friday 31 August 2018

PAULINE LETTERS TO CHURCHES




Dear Catholic Churches

I'm not entirely sure which one of you that I need to address so please accept my apology for contacting you all.

As you may know I frequent your establishments on a regular basis, usually on a Sunday.
I dress my best for these little outings and always wear a hat and carry a handbag. Occasionally, not always, I wear gloves. This is the reason that I am contacting you. I was just looking for my favourite gloves - the white ones in soft calfskin - and cannot find them. I have only ever taken them out when visiting Church so I can only think that I left them in one of the Churches on an earlier visit. The only problem is that I cannot remember which one. If you have found a pair of white calfskin gloves can you please let me know and I will call in to collect them. I always try and sit on the left hand side at the rear so this is where they may have been found.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Pauline.


2 comments:

Robert and the Catholics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you Robert.

I understand your reading difficulties and I will pray for you.
In my letter to the Churches - The Catholic Churches - I addressed these to CATHOLIC Churches.
I don't know how some heathen got hold of them .... we will investigate.

I'm sure that St Ronan's is a nice little building more suitable to macrame and pottery lessons but wouldn't really cut it in terms of worship.

Yours in understanding yet a modicum of scorn,

Pauline.