Saturday 18 August 2018

SO IT'S NOT JUST ME THEN?

In the previous post I put two versions of Gnarls Barkley's song 'Crazy' which make for great listening.

I promised to do a quick search of other 'Crazy' songs and here are a few from a pretty big pool.






NIGHTMARE

FIRE

REST CURE


Yes, old Arthur Brown had lots of 'Crazy' songs. I was looking for his excellent 'Crazy (For My Baby) which is on his DANCE album but couldn't find it.



Here's a selection of 'Crazy' songs some superb and some diabolical rubbish.

Enjoy?


CRAZY SHE CALLS ME

STILL CRAZY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE

CRAZY 'BOUT MY BABY

UNWELL

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY

PSYCHO KILLER

AEOROSMITH - CRAZY

CRAZY TRAIN

CRAZY IN LOVE

LUST FOR KICKS

CRAZY GIRL

FIRE AND RAIN

PEOPLE ARE CRAZY

I WANNA BE SEDATED

CRAZY BITCH

LET'S GO CRAZY

NE-YO - CRAZY

KAT DAHLIA - CRAZY

SEAL - CRAZY

JEEZY - RAZY WORLD



And of course the great Patsy Cline

CRAZY - PATSY CLINE


No comments: