Friday 10 August 2018

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH LENNY

Well dinner's a bit late tonight  as I was mucking around doing other things before I realised that I had to warm up the oven, peel, slice and par-boil the potatoes (Agria), make the coleslaw dressing and prepare the fish for frying (Terakahi) before putting the spuds in the oven for 40 minutes.

It's 7:12 and the chips aren't yet ready.

I've been filling in time drinking chardonnay (as you do), listening to the radio (National Programme) and trawling the internet.

I subscribe (for free) to a site named OPEN CULTURE and the current 'feature' is Bernstein:






Now I don't know a lot about music but ....."Ooo, I like a nice tune - you're forced to."

I learned a bit from this.


**********************

Got to go to pan-fry the fish.

.

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ha ha. Don't worry, it's really muso talk.