Saturday 29 June 2019

LOVE GAME

I'm not a christian. I'm not an atheist. I just don't believe in any of that shit so don't want a label, OK?


Robert's a christian. Sometimes he's a catholic but gets confused and denies going to a catholic church and attending mass then, on another occasion he'll blog about being filled up with the holy spirt after taking communion. Go figure.

I don't care about religious people as long as they don't bang on about it to everyone and certainly don't bang away with guns at anyone who doesn't belong to their own personal club.

What gets up my nose though is when they disguise their personal hates and prejudices under a cloak of 'love'.

Robert does this in a passive aggressive way in answer to criticism and, in the news recently so does that rugby idiot Israel Falau.

"It's something that I'm trying to share in love, and that's the way I look at it in terms of sharing the Bible and the passages with my fellow men each day," 
Folau said in an interview, referring to his repeated declarations that gay people are destined for hell.

Religious people have a nasty habit of spreading hate and calling it love.















3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You spelt his name wrong. That will teach him!



Or maybe Robert is secretly writing these posts for you aging Curmudgeons?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Robert chuckles.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Robert chuckles.

Mmmm, it doesn't surprise me as you and Richard remind me of the Chuckle Brothers.


https://youtu.be/OSeC_GjTE6I