Sunday, 30 June 2019
NEW POST - THE POLEMICAL CURMUDGEON
Wow, I'm impressed. We (I) only recently announced that our new contributor THE POLEMICAL CURMUDGEON* might be joining us and producing read-worthy material and, here it is, a new post already.
*I mentioned this to The Old Girl who rolled her eyes - I assume as some sort of endorsement- and said "why don't you name him the 'Curmudgeonly Polemic'?
I of course replied with "Tsu, tsu. His name is in keeping with the other Curmudgeons. We must have consistency you know".
She just said "whatever' and left the study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
-
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...


No comments:
Post a Comment