Monday 10 June 2019

SOME IMPORTANT STATISTICS

Richard's bass Bag* has always had an obsession with the frequency of posts and in recent days has been preoccupied with the number of comments received on its (ever decreasing) posts.

We investigated this a couple of months ago and unsurprisingly concluded that Richard's blog is woefully behind in blog posting frequency, comprehensibility, quality and readership.

See:

SOME STATS 2

And:

SOME STATS


Whilst I don't wish to create alarm, as something is going wrong down in the Hutt Valley, I thought it best to do a quick check on the status of posting so far in this month of June.






As the above graph clearly shows, Richard's Bass Bag is already, by the 10th day of the month, way behind The Curmudgeon:

RICHARD'S BASS BAG.
Number of posts: 7
Number of comments: 12

THE CURMUDGEON
Number of posts: 12
Number of comments: 45 ✓


The numbers speak for themselves, particularly in the number of comments which is a measure that Richard's bass Bag has used as an indicator of success.


Just out of interest and in no way wishing to promote this particular  blog I looked at Robert's blog and using the same criteria established:

ROBERT'S JOURNEY
Number of posts: 8
Number of comments: 14




Well, I rest my case.












* An obscure blog that is becoming obscurer kind of like a flashlight fading as the batteries run out.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sorry, and I hope it's not getting in the way BUT, I do have a life.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Sorry, and I hope it's not getting in the way BUT, I do have a life."

- Richard of Richard's Bass Bag.

Thanks. That will be a useful quote for future posts.