Friday 10 January 2020

YEAH RIGHT!

I've been watching some of the ASB tennis in Auckland. The women's tennis. There are some great names there and it's really interesting seeing the current and past greats like Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki playing along with up and coming, to be watched players like the young Coco Gauff.




The windy conditions in Auckland have made the games more challenging and interesting.




Yesterday when discussing with The Old Girl I said that I admire the women tennis players for their skills and athleticism she just looked at me and said - "yeah right"

2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Definitely skills and athleticism!

IRASCIBLE OLD BASTARD said...

Mum always said to me "don't go out without clean underpants on".

It's good to see that those tennis players had mums who told them the same thing.