Tuesday 7 January 2020

THAT SONG PLUS ONE

It's The Old Girl's birthday today - a significant one!
I bought her two cards - a rude one about ageing and, to be on the safe side, a nice one with tui on it. She likes tui. We have some flax outside the bedroom window that's in flower and the tui hang onto the stems eating the nectar. They are beautiful.



I also gave her a silver and titanium necklace.



I purchased this in May last year after she showed interest in it in a gallery. She didn't know I bought it and I've had to hide it for the last eight months. Anyone who lives with a woman will understand how hard this is to achieve!

I'm making one of her favourites for dinner tonight - cheese soufflĂ©. We'll have that with a bottle of Taittinger Champagne. It should be delicious.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Buon compleanno Lynn. Auguri.
I hope Peter is cleaning things, including the toilet.
Have a great day!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thanks from Lynn and Bah Humbug from me.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Happy birthday Lynn and best wishes.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Lynn says "thanks" Robert.
We've had a great day.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE OVERDUE

The Fill In Curmudgeon