Monday, 29 June 2020
RECRUITMENT
It's a sad state of blogging at present or, the current blogging community that this blog belongs to is at a nadir.
Take the latest posts from the other key members of the community for example:
ROBERT
RICHARD
Robert sees fit to complain about the shortage of bloody gum drops in his ice cream for Christ's sake and Richard takes up half of his blog wittering on about how to place a fiddle in a box or something. Jeesh!
We need more bloggers - real ones, not alter egos.
I've tried, unsuccessfully to recruit Tony and Mike but they claim that they're 'too busy'. I suspect that they think the whole thing is silly and, to be honest, if they have read the two posts in the links above they have a point.
Tom, are you there? Maybe you can join since you will be soon be joining the ranks of the retired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...

1 comment:
I hope Robert's ice cream wasn't chilled and that the cork was okay.
Post a Comment