Sunday 7 March 2021

A RICHARD INSPIRED POST

 


" ......while we have breath"

Which reminds me of an old joke. "Big breaths" said the doctor to the girl when he was going to check her with a stethoscope.
"Yeth" she says "and I'm only thixteen."*


The neighbours house has been sold



The Old Girl in Scotland



Rosie the dog playing with a tree branch



Bikes at South Pataua beach



A tree


A philosophical cartoon




Outstanding sculpture







* This joke was invented before the days of awareness of sensitivity issues. Sorry.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sorry for inspiring that but it's good to see you trying to learn from Richard's Bass Bag.*







* the original bass bagging site

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

The satire alludes me. Maybe I should read Richard's blog.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I read Richard's blog and it is about his music wot he might play.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Eludes.