Saturday 6 March 2021

BRITTLE BONES AND AGEING LIGAMENTS

 I climbed up on to a fence and then up on to a high stone wall yesterday morning when I was taking photos of the bay and the fellow tsunami evacuees.

When I was done I jumped down, favouring my left leg because I have a knee injury. This unfortunately put greater pressure on my right leg. I felt a twinge in my foot but thought nothing of it.

Last night though my foot and ankle were sore and there were two serious areas of swelling - one on the top of the foot and another nearer the ankle.



Bummer. I may have to go to the doctors on Monday.


I strapped it up but won't be able to go for a walk or play golf today.


I have to clear out the basement though because next week the heat pump people are coming to install a couple of heat pumps and I bet that they will want to run the piping down through the basement and out.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You be careful old fella. I banged my toe badly the other day. We certainly are falling apart.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Yes by nature we are broken. But God has a plan.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

If his plan worked properly I wouldn't have sprained my foot and Richard wouldn't have banged his toe.