Wednesday 1 December 2021

GIVE SOMEONE HELL

 Well I did yesterday when I reminded Richard that that he was going to hell. I in fact 'gave him' a special type of hell - the hell for retired schoolteachers.


It was Robert the self-appointed representation of the Catholic Church who told Richard that he's going to hell in the first place and then often reminds him.

This got me thinking as to are there different types of hell, each one catering to the specific hates that the hell-bent person has or, to match whichever heinous sin the person committed to qualify for entry?

I'm not sure which hell I'll be going to, Robert hasn't informed me of this yet.
What I do know is that I've been in hell the last few days with a sore back. This has given me 10 out of 10 pain and I haven't been able to sleep. Yesterday and the day before I could hardly move and the only way of getting around was to use a crutch to take the pressure off my lower back, buttocks, hips and thighs. It was so bad that yesterday I contacted the physio clinic to bring forward the appointment I had scheduled for Friday,

I went this morning and was manipulated by the younger woman who checked me over on my first visit. She is very strong and fit (plays hockey I think) and in addition to the deep tissue massage, used some chiropractic holds. This involved her laying across my back and twisting me about - without that dangerous cracking.

Well, it worked. his afternoon so far I've been pain free and can walk about freely without the aid of the crutch. I hope that it lasts but I'm not really optimistic. I left Friday's scheduled appointment in just in case.

If and when Robert tells me what kind of hell I'm going to I hope that he can put a good word in for me about time off given the suffering I've already had.





4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Can you post the comment where I said Richard is going to hell? If so I was certainly wrong because I believe God wants everybody with Him in heaven, and the only way to go to hell is to want to!

Richard (of RBB) said...

You poor old fellow, though that young lady laying all over you was a bit of a bonus. Take it easy up there in the 100th best place in the world. I guess we're all showing our age and paying for it. Sempre forte!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Sempre forte is a nice idea but is it based on truth?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Tra il dire e il fare c'รจ di mezzo il mare.