Tuesday 3 May 2022

OH GOLLY, SUPER!

 It's a shame that there are only three active posters in this little blogging community - me (The Curmudgeon), Richard (Richard's Bass Bag) and Robert (Of The Something or Other).

I know that each of us have friends and family members who read the posts and make the odd anonymous comment but otherwise skulk in the shadows. They should create their own blogs and contribute. I've asked Lynn (The Old Girl) to do so but she complains that she's too busy and, to be fair, she is but she said that she might consider it when she retires.

As it stands then there are just the three of us:




We are kind of heroes I guess and I was wondering what sort would be appropriate for each of our blog identities. Various 'Super' IDs weren't applicable to Richard other than possibly fluous or annuant but when I read 'Sideswipe' column in The NZ Herald this morning, right there was the ideal super hero identity for him and his obsession with toilets - at his home, at other's homes, public conveniences, motels, hotels and bars. He even obsesses about the toileting habits of characters in the Bible. Here then is Richard's character:

TOILETMAN

I did a quick look for an appropriate character for me and could only find this:

It's not great but it'll do.



It was easier to find a character for Robert as, being a catholic christian there's no shortage of mocking cartoons and I selected this:


When I looked at his blog to get a screenshot for this post though I saw that he's already created a kind of superhero of himself so here is:


CROSSMAN



No comments: