Sunday 22 May 2022

MUSICAL CHAIRS*

 * Actually, bedroom furniture, not chairs.


Well, the great furniture move around has been done. I know that you've been looking forward to seeing this and, once again. I apologise for the delay. I also apologise for the standard of this post as I've been 'under the weather'.


The small 4-drawer kauri chest in the master bedroom that hogged this space has been moved .



It has been replaced with a taller, 7-drawer tallboy that, whilst not being made from as good wood, is a more economical use of space.


The pine wardrobe in the master bedroom has been moved.



It has been replaced with a larger oak wardrobe.

The white chest of drawers in one of the spare bedrooms has been replaced.



The pine wardrobe now stands here.



The rattan duchess has been moved from the study to the shed.



It has been replaced by the white chest of drawers and the kauri chest of drawers


Well, that's it really.




5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

A great post but no mention of TOG, your old neighbour, the trailer or your back injury.

I feel slightly cheated.

Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm blocked from commenting on Robert's latest post.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I think it's because you said that playing violins is for girls.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

No. I have not blocked Richard or anyone. Maybe it's a result of post modernist thinking.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Post modernist thinking?
Richard?
He'd have to get to modernist first.