Tuesday 10 May 2022

SEEING RED

 I wonder of Robert is moving away from saying silly things about religion* and now saying silly things about politics?

Here's a comment he made on Richard's latest post:

A 'left wing thingy' I guess is any informed comment or opinion generally found in legitimate media and without having any conspiracy theorising reactionary, right-wing bias.

Well, I would say that wouldn't I  since I disagree with almost everything that Robert says regarding politics, popular media, society, philosophy, history, science and civics. My response to Robert's comment was, I guess rude. I said:


I know, I know, red rag to a bull - or, maybe a red hat.

That got me to thinking what kind of red-hat wearing right wing nutter Robert would be if he lived in the good ol' US of A where he could wave that Confederate flag of his gaily.


Well, not that gaily




.
More like this.


I think that Robert would be like this guy: REDNECK IN A RED HAT










* Probably not as there is so much silly shit out there for him to regurgitate without having to put much thought into it.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Probably worth doing a quick edit of that first 'question'.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Aren't you ever off duty?

OK, forget this post, here's a new one for you.