Wednesday 4 May 2022

POPULARITY

Richard, as you can see in his latest post, tries to drum up interest by writing most of the comments himself and pretends that the post, and indeed the blog is popular. There must be a psychological explanation for this attention seeking but I just see it as brattish behaviour and don't pay much attention to it.


Personally I don't care much about the number of comments I get on my posts but it can be a bit of an insult to receive no comments after writing a good post. I had a look through the post histories and found that, so far this year, there are four posts that received no comments.

OH GOLLY, SUPER - 3 May 2022

GETTING (BACK) INTO HOT WATER  - 11 February 2022

AIN'T HE SWEET - 8 February 2022

CURMUDGEONS DAY 29 January 2022

Now I'm not saying that they were unread, that just couldn't be possible but without being a crank about it I do think that a bit more effort is needed from readers. OK?

No comments: