Saturday 25 May 2024

HOW RICHARD SEES THINGS #1

 I put this as #1 because it's the sort of post that is likely to be very popular and will require follow ups.


In his most recent post the 71 year old dreamer imagined a guardian angel as looking like this:


Instead of the more usual this:


Although, to be frank (I'm really Peter) I'd rather my guardian angel looked liked this:


It got me thinking as to what goes on in his brain and how he sees things that normal (you know - the rest of us) see.


Easter bunny


As imagined by normal people



As imagined by Richard


Cows


As seen by normal people



As seen by Richard


Heights



Swing bridge viewed by normal people



Swing bridge viewed by Richard


Church services


Mass as viewed by normal people




Mass as viewed by Richard



Tennis


As seen by normal people




As imagined by Richard



Golf


As seen by normal people




As imagined by Richard






1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I think I'm seeing quite a bit of reality.

Just saying.