Friday 24 May 2024

"KEEP THOSE CARDS AND LETTERS COMING IN FOLKS"


If this is just the beginning, my life’s gonna be beautiful."


You will have noticed that today (and it's only midday) I've already written and published three posts (four counting this one). I've been up on the roof cleaning the guttering and doing maintenance (fear not, a post on this will be forthcoming) but as I nearly lost another of my allocated nine lives, The Old Girl has forbidden me going up there again today. This means that I will be inside this afternoon and might write and publish more posts.

All this activity no doubt will generate more interest, readers and comments:


I might have to enlist some assistance to handle them.



2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I wonder who those half million people are?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, obviously discerning and learned atheists.