Thursday 16 May 2024

SETTING UP ....

... or, upsetting. 

Look, I'm not wanting to be critical here - you know me, I like to be helpful and The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ takes pride in its reputation for setting standards in blogging, promulgation of useful information and, dare I say it, bringing both education and entertainment to the blogging community, but I have noticed that the structural qualities of the 'rival' blog posts in the community are not as robust as we would like and, at worst are downright dangerous.

The inherent deficiencies are often obfuscated by nauseating back-slapping in the case of their own blog posts or pedantic nit-picking of other's blog posts.

Here's  a little bit of nonsense that has some relevance to that:



And here's a funny take on laziness in film-making which could just as well apply to laziness in blog posting:




"So why would I say that ?" might ask Robert wearing his Socratic hat.



It has been evident recently that some boogers bloggers don't put in enough effort in writing their posts. They might have had an idea in mind at the beginning but, after writing the post heading they drift off or pad out the post with meaningless cut and pasted script. If you don't believe me have a look at this: HERE

Not convinced? OK, try this: THERE

Q.E.D.

4 comments:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, I admit that I might have drifted off myself there but the video clips are good.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Are they? I'll go back and look...

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I'll be thinking about buildups and payoffs in my blog writing now.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Good man!

Hey. I'm available for future interviews - any subject will do - I'm a Renaissance man.



ps where's my certificate?